About Pochera Waterfalls in Adilabad Telangana
Pochera falls is located in the district of Adilabad, Telangana and Pochera waterfall flow from a height of 40 feet height in the state of Telangana. Also, Pochera Falls is one of the best tourist places to visit in Telangana.
Pochera Falls Distance by Road
- Boath Project to Pochera Waterfalls distance is 07 KMS
- Distance between Kuntala Waterfalls to Pochera Waterfalls is 22 KMS
- Nirmal to Pochera Waterfalls distance is 37 KMS
- Pochera Falls Distance from Adilabad is 47 KMS
- Basara to Pochera Waterfalls distance is 102 KMS [via Bhainsa]
- Basara to Pochera Waterfalls distance is 119 KMS [via Niramal]
- Pochera Falls Distance from Hyderabad is 257 KMS
Pochera Waterfalls Best Time To Visit
- September to December – Best Time to Visit Pochera Waterfalls
- Monsoon & Post-monsoon Seasons – Best Time To Go To Pochera Falls.
Pochera Waterfalls History
Pochera Falls is one of the most beautiful and deepest of all the waterfalls in Telangana. This waterfall location is totally surrounded by scenic environment and Pochera waterfall is famous for its greatest width and height 20-meters, that makes it the deepest waterfall in Telangana state.
Pochera falls has become famous tourist spot because, the holy river Godavari passes through the Sahyadri mountain and divides the falls into small streams, that meet at Pochera Waterfall point.
With its dense green forest around the waterfall, tourists can fall in love with nature by seeing bird species, reptiles and many insects all around the route. Also, there are few temples like Narsimha Swamy Temple, Chincholi Hanuman Temple, Rama Temple, Brmamgari Temple, Sree Venkateshwara Temple etc are located very near to Pochera waterfalls in a village Venkatapur, adding spiritual touch to all the tourists visiting this picnic spot. For trekkers, Pochra Falls is a nice adventurous and one of the best trekking places around hyderabad.
Know Pochera Waterfalls Route in Google Maps